luggage tags and printing itinerary

nikita

Is there any way to print luggage tags? Since we are under 13 days it is telling us online that we have to wait to print them at the port area. Honestly....I think that is a dumb way of doing this....I kept waiting for them in the mail and when they didn't come I thought I could print them. Also, we are cruising on the Oasis and I have made reservations for shows and specialty restaurants and would like to print out the itinerary. Is there a page online that will show our itinerary that I can print? Thanks for any suggestions.

Is there any way to print luggage tags? Since we are under 13 days it is telling us online that we have to wait to print them at the port area. Honestly....I think that is a dumb way of doing this....I kept waiting for them in the mail and when they didn't come I thought I could print them. Also, we are cruising on the Oasis and I have made reservations for shows and specialty restaurants and would like to print out the itinerary. Is there a page online that will show our itinerary that I can print? Thanks for any suggestions.

Check your cruise documents. There should be a page with your itinerary that you can print. Also, towards the end of the cruise document you should find a page to print for your luggage tags. These work very well. RCCL doesn't mail luggage tags anymore unless you are in a GS or above, or are a Pinnacle Member. On line probably said you can get them from a porter. Good luck.

Check your cruise documents. There should be a page with your itinerary that you can print. Also, towards the end of the cruise document you should find a page to print for your luggage tags. These work very well. RCCL doesn't mail luggage tags anymore unless you are in a GS or above, or are a Pinnacle Member. On line probably said you can get them from a porter. Good luck.

Thank you very much!! It worked great and I appreciate your reply!

Do you have a "My Cruises" account on the Royal Caribbean website? If you can log in and your reservation number is listed, you can click on it and then on the tabs to find your documents (luggage tags to print on last page) and there should be a calendar as well.

They should still be available 13 days prior to sailing.

Archived