Anyone on Oasis deck 12 mid ship?

roebud

Would like to hear too. Deck 12 is pretty high up so I'm guessing if it's at all rough you may feel it. Midship should minimize rocking but height will offset that. Wife and I are booked in a midship JS on deck 12 in February. I don't get seasick but she does. I'm hoping the sheer size of the ship will help mitigate any motion but taking Bonine just in case.

Would love to hear how she did. We are going in June. I have the tendency for motion sickness, DH is fine. Usually take ginger and it has worked very well in the past. Thanks for your reply.

I have added you to my contacts and hopefully will remember why when we get back in March. If you wanted to send me a PM the second week of March to jog my memory that would be great.

• 2 weeks later...

We did have a midship JS on Oasis and loved, loved, loved it! Our cruise was early May and we could barely tell we were moving. It may just have been the luck of the draw for the weather that week - barely a cloud in the sky and pretty darn calm.

If we book Oasis class again we wouldn't hesitate to choose this deck and cabin.

Happy sailing to all of you!

Archived