15th Anniversary Cruise - Millenium

gfromftlaud

My Partner and I signed up for this cruise coupla months ago. We're Virgins...in that it's our first cruise ever!

:rolleyes:

We're so looking forward to it! We've been reading threads and reviews and trying to prepare for the new experience. We're monogamous, but looking forward to just being ourselves and meeting other cool folks! Thanks for all the good advice posted here. See y'all in March!

Hey Teddy Bear,

You're gonna love the gay cruise experience! I'm sure you've found the other sites but as a reminder be sure to sign up on Atlantis Cruisers dot com. And from there jump to the MSN group as well.

-Chris in DC

and not the Millennium...

http://www.corporate-ir.net/ireye/ir_site.zhtml?ticker=rcl&script=410&layout=9&item_id=751810

Was looking forward to the Millennium as she would be all refurbished from drydock....

But Infinity is identical to the Millennium from what I can tell.

Welcome to the board Teddybear...always good to have a virgin or two in the mix.....

Gary

Hmmm, thats pretty ****ty.....I too was looking forward to being on a just refurbished ship......and the worse thing is I guess we wont be the last group so we can't tear it up before we disembark<G>

Teddy, welcome to cruising....suspect you will get hooked like the rest of us...hubby and I are virgins to Atlantis but not cruising......I suspect this is just about the last time I can be a virgin to anything<G>

Clay

I just got off the Infinity Alaska Atlantis cruise a week ago, and I found the Inifinity to be perfectly fine. Alaska was amazing as always by the way - tea dance was even outdoors as we left Ketchikan (only day weather allowed for tea dance on top deck outdoors), and it was fantastic. Miss Richfield 1981 even (literally) dropped in. Usual great passengers, fun new friends, and fine job by Atlantis. If you've never cruised Alaska, it's well worth it. Atlantis will be there again next summer, likely in response to how fast this year's Alaska event sold.

Infinity Highlights: spa, service level and food (out of this world). Great discovery: AquaSpa Cafe. Fun spot: Thalassotherapy salt pool.

The Celebrity M Class regular staterooms are pretty routine (similar to Norwegian, smaller than Holland America), so I'm going with Concierge Class for the 15th Anniversary Cruise next March with a group of Bay Area friends. The Anniv. cruise appears to be selling briskly at this point also.

Justin

Several RSVPs in the 90s

Atlantis Hawaii 2004

Atlantis Alaska 2005

Atlantis 15th 2006

Hi - my partner and I booked the 15th Anniversary cruise, but we've never been on an Atlantis Cruise before. I have a few questions maybe some of you can answer for us.

1. Do all the Atlanits cruises have a costume/theme party? (Since it's Halloween season, I've seen some awesome costumes and wondered if we should find something now while they're readily available).

2. We were on the Celebrity Constellation on a straight cruise back in May on the Baltic Sea and signed up for the Captain's Club (Celebrity's frequent cruiser club). Can we earn points on this cruise even though it's a charter?

Thanks! George & David in DC.

GShuber

Regarding your first question, if you will do a search on threads I started, you will find a similar question from me and a lot of folks answers...as I recall, we should expect to hear about theme parties etc before the cruise but probably NOT in time for you to take advantage of any post halloween sales. Of course since we literally have bins of FantasyFest costumes, we will just go find something in the appropirate bin.<G>

As for the Captain's Club - it is my understanding that this cruise wiill count so be sure your TA has your member number.....unfortunately we don't get any of the benefits...I was hoping to avoid the long lines to make reservations for the specialty restaurant by booking ahead, but we can't...oh well

Glad ya'll are coming....this will be our first Atlantis cruise. Started our "get buff before the cruise" regime so hopefuly by March will be up to the Atlantis stanard<G>

Clay

So some of you Atlantis veterans out there...are there any special Atlantis excursions or just the normal ones for each of our port o'calls. I know I want to do the America's cup in St. Marteen....not sure about anywhere else....the hubby isn't much of a sun worshipper so probably won't be beaching it everyday.

Clay

• 2 weeks later...

Clay...here we go again with wicked wilma....so ready for the season to be over with. We sail on Star Princess 11/6 so are hoping all will be calm that week.

Anyway, have a safe weekend. Less than 5 months til we cruise Infinity!

Gary

Hey guys,

I saw the Infinity yesterday... she's looking good. I sadly departed the Radiance of the Seas yesterday morning in San Diego at the end of the Atlantis Mexican Riviera cruise... Infinity was one berth over.

Flying out of SD I met a group of folks who had just spent 14 days on her going out to Hawaii and back. They said they loved her.

-Chris from DC

G

DId you survive WIlma? Hubby and I were very lucky, power was only out for 48 hours and no real damage to our house. Others here were not as lucky, lots of folks lost their cars and everything in their houses to flooding. Hope ya'll made out ok.

Clay

Hey Clay, Glad you survived Wilma's Blow!

We survived too. Still waiting for power to be restored at the office, but at least we were restored here at home yesterday(10days without)! Our condo bldg. had some extensive damage(our unit is ok, though)

Leave for a cruise aboard Star Princess this Sunday! Yahoo!!!! Can't wait to leave damaged fort lauderdale for a few days.

Best Regards,

Gary

Hey guys another week has passed. With the holidays almost upon us it's gonna be 2006 soon!

Anybody else signed up in rommate share category 7 on the Infinity? Wouldn't mind maybe not having to leave my roomate to the Atlantis lottery.

I'm 40, drinker, light smoker (up on deck only), no drugs, unually in bed between 2 and 4 and back up around 10. Not looking for roomate hookup unless it happens that way.

-Chris in DC

Archived