Honeymoon on the spirit

stephlovesdogs

My fiancé and I are looking for a late 2013 honeymoon cruise and are considering the spirit 10 day Caribbean cruise. We would love your thoughts. We are fine with being on the younger side (we are in our late thirties) we are old souls who are usually in bed by 11 and don't need much in terms of nighttime entertainment. That said, we would prefer for there to be a decent number of 40 and 50 somethings.

We are most interested in very good food and service, a really nice ship, and nice places to sit down and relax both in the shade and sun.

Is this cruise right for us?

My fiancé and I are looking for a late 2013 honeymoon cruise and are considering the spirit 10 day Caribbean cruise. We would love your thoughts. We are fine with being on the younger side (we are in our late thirties) we are old souls who are usually in bed by 11 and don't need much in terms of nighttime entertainment. That said, we would prefer for there to be a decent number of 40 and 50 somethings.

We are most interested in very good food and service, a really nice ship, and nice places to sit down and relax both in the shade and sun.

to find a decent number of"younger" people ,consider a 7 day cruise.10 or more you will find a larger group of older passengers.:D

We like the longer cruise because we love at sea days. Will there be anyone else in their 40s

?

It is hard to say.

I remember another thread about a honeymoon couple who were wondering if Silversea was right for them, and one veteran SS poster said that they could think of no better way for a couple to spend their honeymoon than to be in the company of people who had been married for many, many years. While this might not be your idea of fun, it has merit. I've always been amazed on cruises by the large number of couples who have been together for 30, 40, or even 50+ years.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage and best wishes for the future.

A Caribbean itinerary will tend to have a more youthful passenger load. Those who enjoy snorkeling, scuba, etc. I am in my early 50's and have met many younger people on SS. What segment are you considering? My Husband and I are booked on the Spirit for two segments in December. Don't worry about finding compatible passengers. Interesting people come in all ages :)

Archived