Soft Drinks?

cinnamon

I gather that 'Soft Drinks' are included on the Azamara ships. We are anticipating booking the TA on Quest for March. Could anyone tell me please whether sodas such as Diet Coke are included? If so, are they available in the cabin fridge or just the bars?

Many thanks.

I gather that 'Soft Drinks' are included on the Azamara ships. We are anticipating booking the TA on Quest for March. Could anyone tell me please whether sodas such as Diet Coke are included? If so, are they available in the cabin fridge or just the bars?

Many thanks.

yes they are; coke, diet coke, orange fanta, sprite, club soda etc all freely available from the bar and your cabin fridge will have a selection

We took all the stuff we didn't want out the fridge and our steward topped up the ones we liked. There are also supplies up on the pool deck that you can just help yourself to and put in your fridge if you are running low

Hi Cinnamon,

Following your repositioning cruise on March 27th the Quest will be going all inclusive so most spirits and beers will be free too.

I believe the Journey goes all inclusive in May 2013.

Enjoy your cruise.

Ciao

Hazel

Many thanks.

In your fridge, refilled as you drink or anywhere around the ship. Enjoy and happy new year

Archived