Just back from Mariner 12/30/12-long review

The link did not work for me. It wants to take me to my own albums.

You can attach PDF to these boards. Click on the paper clip next to the smiley face on the header of the posting box. Browse for the file. I just put one on here.

RCI DiamondClub.pdf

Does anyone know how to post .pdf files to CC or to Shutterfly? I scanned all the Compasses' date=' saving as .pdf, but it looks like Shutterfly only uploads .jpg. Or how can I convert a .pdf to a .jpg?[/quote']

I could not see your files on Shutterfly. The link took me to my own page.

You can upload the PDF files directly to cruise Critic. See my other post.

You can convert PDF to *.jpeg with most any photo editor.

Glad you had such a wonderful cruise. You are so blessed to have parents. Do try and write down those stories. With so many of our people lost in Europe during WWII, we need to have all the anecdotes to hold on to. These anecdotes give life and meaning to 'statistics' Six million is just a number, but your father's stories are about real people.

Since you write so well, I'm betting you can do justice to your father's stories and preserve them for the generations. They need their heritage.

Thanks again.

What a beautiful post. Wish there was a "LIKE" button.

I was on the 11/25 cruise--both embarkation and debarkation were terrible (although embarking was worse). D and above and much more priority and I don't believe their experiences in the embarkation line are the same.

I was on the 11/25 cruise. We are Diamond. Took us 1 1/2 hours to get through security - the lines that wound around and around and around outside and inside the terminal had no "status" designation. It was only after going through security that the lines divided up into Platinum, Diamond, Suites, etc. Hopefully it's much better now!:confused:

I was on the 11/25 cruise. We are Diamond. Took us 1 1/2 hours to get through security - the lines that wound around and around and around outside and inside the terminal had no "status" designation. It was only after going through security that the lines divided up into Platinum, Diamond, Suites, etc. Hopefully it's much better now!:confused:

We had no line at all. Walked right in and up to security. The only people in front of us were other members of my family. We got the the terminal about 11:45.

They came over, but they are very small.

Did you scan them into thumbnails?

I won't ask you to recreate this monumental task, but for the future scans, see if your scanner program has the ability to set the size of the output to a larger page size and maybe a little bit higher resolution.

[attach]256156[/attach] [attach]256157[/attach] [attach]256158[/attach]

[attach]256159[/attach] [attach]256160[/attach] [attach]256161[/attach]

[attach]256162[/attach] [attach]256163[/attach] [attach]256168[/attach]

[attach]256169[/attach] [attach]256170[/attach] [attach]256171[/attach]

[attach]256172[/attach] [attach]256173[/attach] [attach]256174[/attach]

[attach]256175[/attach] [attach]256176[/attach] [attach]256177[/attach]

[attach]256178[/attach] [attach]256179[/attach] [attach]256180[/attach]

[attach]256181[/attach] [attach]256182[/attach] [attach]256183[/attach]

[attach]256184[/attach] [attach]256185[/attach] [attach]256186[/attach]

[attach]256187[/attach] [attach]256188[/attach] [attach]256189[/attach]

[attach]256190[/attach] [attach]256191[/attach] [attach]256192[/attach]

[attach]256193[/attach] [attach]256194[/attach]

Ok, still too small to really read. I need some major help here. If I could put all my pictures, compasses, menus, etc in one place (like I have seen others on here do), it would make it easier to read these. Who can volunteer to walk me through this?

They came over, but they are very small.

Did you scan them into thumbnails?

I won't ask you to recreate this monumental task, but for the future scans, see if your scanner program has the ability to set the size of the output to a larger page size and maybe a little bit higher resolution.

I have an Epson Workforce 633. I don't see a place where I can increase the size of the output. It asked me if I wanted to scan to PC, to PC (PDF), to PC (email) or to memory card.

I don't want to scan the menus until I learn how to make them larger.

My suggestion is to just scan and save it as a PDF file. It seems the board has quite a small limit on the size of a file you can upload with the exception of PDF files. If you scan and save it as a PDF, it should hopefully come out better and enable others to zoom in if necessary.

Try to post one or two at a time? Maybe that would work.

I have tried to enlarge them in Photoshop Elements, and they were scanned tiny. What you have sent is 100% of the size.

I am assuming you are using an all-in-one printer copier scanner?

If you are, can you find the program where you scan the documents to the computer?

Look to see if there is a way to scan them larger. I wish I could give you better directions, but each manufacturer has different ways of setting the document output size. Try the "help" section of the printer documentation.

• 1 month later...

Archived