Question about FTTF

sailingwithfriends

Only the people in that cabin will be able to have priority boarding but the rest of them can join you in that cabin once they are on board. They will probably have to explain that they are meeting you at your cabin if they get told the cabins are not ready.

There are several of us going on the Dream in June. Does anyone know if one of use purchased FTTF, can the rest of our group hangout in that cabin and drop off carry-ons until all cabins are ready?

I am certain that CCL doesn't want to see questions/answers like this posted, however, it is a new program and unless there is someone at the hallway doors checking, how would they know???? If you just go to the room and say nothing, why not?

I am certain that CCL doesn't want to see questions/answers like this posted, however, it is a new program and unless there is someone at the hallway doors checking, how would they know???? If you just go to the room and say nothing, why not?

Well, in order to get the boarding pass that has the logo on it you would have to have your cabin booked under FTTF. I know the same goes for luggage tags. Now, nothing is preventing you from printing 50 luggage tags and passing them out to your friends, but their luggage would come to your cabin if you did so. I don't know how you could get around the boarding pass thing, though. Unless you got an agent in the terminal who let them tag along with you in the FTTF line, but I doubt it.

I doubt that anyone would care. Once they get onboard they should be able to go just about anywhere except their own cabin until it's ready. They can't board with you but who would care if they go to your cabin.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

My question simply involved friends dropping off their carry on luggage and drinks. I would not expect them to use luggage tags for our room. I just would like to know if people can use our room as a place to hang out or as a drop off place.

I do not see any reason why not. Who will stop them from coming to your cabin once they get on board? I hope you have a suite or at least a balcony where the cabin wouldn't be so crowded. Or they can drop off their carry ons in your cabin and everyone head up to Lido. There's plenty of options once on board.

Archived