yet another tipping question

ckr31

It is these extra bits of service and with a smile that makes it all worth while. Of cousre they should be rewarded for going above and beyond. If they share it with someone else, who cares, you have still rewarded them.:D

I don't drink anymore, but I can think of many examples. A bartender who has your favorite drink ready before you sit down at the bar. Or if you have a special preference like brand of spirits remembers it 2 days later. That sort of thing.

I appreciated reading about your opinions and experiences. I think we have shown what it means when we say that a bar steward has "taken good care of me". I did not think my experiences were unique.

I appreciated reading about your opinions and experiences. I think we have shown what it means when we say that a bar steward has "taken good care of me". I did not think my experiences were unique.

And lets hope that these nice experiences continue well into the future. Customer service may be lacking in a lot of areas nowadays but not on the cruise ship thank goodness.:D

Archived