Classic drinks package, what is included please?

Jo and Rob

I have spent considerable time the last 3 days trying to find CURRENT information regarding Celebrity's non-alcoholic beverage packages, both here on the boards and on Celebrity's website. There are numerous posts and links regarding the changes to the alcoholic packages May 28th, but I can't find anything about the non-alcoholic. Were those packages changed also? What EXACTLY is included with each of the packages? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Straight from the website - I found it under my "My Cruise"

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water.

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water.

Edited by bobsfamily

Straight from the website - I found it under my "My Cruise"

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca-Cola, premium bottled water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, specialty coffees and teas, non-alcoholic frozen drinks and smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and specialty waters from Vitamin Water.

Classic Non-Alcoholic Package

In addition to enjoying your favorite Coca Cola can and fountain sodas selections such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Coke Zero, you may also enjoy fresh squeezed and bottled juices, premium coffees and teas, and non-premium bottled water.

Thanks for the info! When I was on Celebrity's website, there was a message that they were updating the drink package info. Then, when I checked later it appeared the same. I didn't even notice that you could click on "soda selections" and see what was available. However, it still doesn't answer the question of what the "premium coffees and teas" and the "specialty coffees and teas". We like our lattes and are trying to price this out. Anyone else have any info?

However, it still doesn't answer the question of what the "premium coffees and teas" and the "specialty coffees and teas". We like our lattes and are trying to price this out. Anyone else have any info?

We had the premium booze package which included the premium coffee and teas. I do enjoy my coffee and everything I asked for was free, including lattes with Baileys! I don't think they were included with classic package. We truly enjoyed having the Premium, not only for the added liquor but for the wonderful choices of water and coffee (not much on tea). We are going on Connie again next year and we have the classic package (Pick your perk deal) which we will upgrade with OBC.

Hope this helps....

We had the premium booze package which included the premium coffee and teas. I do enjoy my coffee and everything I asked for was free, including lattes with Baileys! I don't think they were included with classic package. We truly enjoyed having the Premium, not only for the added liquor but for the wonderful choices of water and coffee (not much on tea). We are going on Connie again next year and we have the classic package (Pick your perk deal) which we will upgrade with OBC.

Hope this helps....

Yes, VERY helpful! Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...

Question for anyone recently on Infinity or other M ships, if you have a classic beverage package, can you be served a small martini at the Martini Bar? Or specifically is a Cosmo included in the classic pkg and can it be ordered at the Martini Bar?

Question for anyone recently on Infinity or other M ships, if you have a classic beverage package, can you be served a small martini at the Martini Bar? Or specifically is a Cosmo included in the classic pkg and can it be ordered at the Martini Bar?

On the Constellation this past March they had deleted the "large" martini glasses and only had the "small" glasses, so as long as it does not go past the top limit for liquor (is it $9?) you should be fine... one note with the classic is if it goes over the dollar limit you pay full price, with the premium you pay the difference between the limit ($13 or $14 I think) and the price of the drink.

• 5 weeks later...
In order to get drinks from the Classic Package, do they give you a separate card to show or do they put something on your cruise card? Hoping I don't have to carry anything extra around.

If you have a Bevvy Package there is a corresponding logo / sticker for whichever you bought that is pre-printed or stuck on your SeaPass Card... So ya really conenient you only have to carry one card around with you on the ship (many people get their cards hole punched by Guest Relations and hook them onto a lanyard)

Love the Bevvy Pkgs for their all-inclusive pricing (easy on the budget) and the fact that you don't have to sign chits all the time... It is just swipe and go. And if you are a "regular" at a Bar not long after being aboard you don't even have to have them swipe your card as the servers come to know who you are, what package you have, and your cabin number... Not to mention your Favourite Bevvy which often "magically" appears before you before you even have a chance to ask for it. In my mind, THAT is "modern luxury"

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Not to mention your Favourite Bevvy which often "magically" appears before you before you even have a chance to ask for it. In my mind, THAT is "modern luxury"

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

In your case, it will be...

Hope this helps....

If i recall corectly....classic package covers lattes and that TYPE of coffee....but does not cover any of the COFFEES that include booze.......

And quite frankly....the aspen coffee may just be worth the upgrade charge

Mmmmmm

If i recall corectly....classic package covers lattes and that TYPE of coffee....but does not cover any of the COFFEES that include booze.......

And quite frankly....the aspen coffee may just be worth the upgrade charge

Mmmmmm

Hmmm.... Did you actually have the classic package and try to get something like an aspen coffee and were refused? I only ask because I thought the classic alcohol package included these. But I've not had the package yet so I can't say for certain.

Edited by Crazy Cruzer

Love the Bevvy Pkgs for their all-inclusive pricing (easy on the budget) and the fact that you don't have to sign chits all the time... It is just swipe and go.

We have the 123 perk so the drink pkg is free.

And if you are a "regular" at a Bar not long after being aboard you don't even have to have them swipe your card as the servers come to know who you are, what package you have, and your cabin number... Not to mention your Favourite Bevvy which often "magically" appears before you before you even have a chance to ask for it. In my mind, THAT is "modern luxury"

I don't drink alcohol so not applicable.

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Thanks for the answer. This is the same way they handle membership in the Persian Gardens - something stuck on the cruise card.

• 6 months later...