Price decrease

Just wanted to give an FYI to any interested in a weekend get away the prices just had a drop. We just upgraded from inside deck 2 to sup. ocean view for $100.00 for both of us. I think it is worth it!!!!!!!!

You must be really excited because you forgot to post date/ship/itinerary. :D Congrats anyways.

Yes, it is the Monarch leaving Friday the 18 for the weekend. We have the holiday off for Monday the 21, so we only have to take off one day from work. Yes, I am so excited. I wish it was longer, however this is not possible at this time to get time off work. We are lucky to live just a couple of hours drive from the port so it makes it a great weekend to just get away. The last time we went in Sept. we had an ocean view and it felt small as we prefer a balcony. We are surprised that we find the small ships rather charming. Don't get me wrong we the the bigger ships and longer trips, but fell blessed to just have us time. We were also surprised to have meet many people right in our own little on the last cruise. We do plan to book another cruise while on board and hope to have a longer vacation in 2013.

Archived