TA Cashback Question

punkincc

For those of you who book with TAs, any experience with offers for cash back after the cruise for reimbursement of on board expenses rather than OBC? I have recently been offered this twice for amounts of $350 and $439. They said you submit a copy of your shipboard account to them after the cruise and covers everything but DSC.

I would rather have the OBC, but no one is offering anything close to that in OBC.

For those of you who book with TAs, any experience with offers for cash back after the cruise for reimbursement of on board expenses rather than OBC? I have recently been offered this twice for amounts of $350 and $439. They said you submit a copy of your shipboard account to them after the cruise and covers everything but DSC.

I would rather have the OBC, but no one is offering anything close to that in OBC.

I have been offered cashback after cruise and onboard credits. How much is your cruise? Are they covering ALL expenses but DSC? Does that mean you can drink nonstop and eat in all specialty restaurant and they will pay for it or is it limited to the $350/$439? Be careful if it sounds too good to be true.

Yes, am told it covers all charges except DSC up to the amount offered. I'm sure we'd have no problem charging that amount with a couple excursions and specialty restaurants/drinks. I just wondered if this is something new or has it been around awhile and if anyone had any problem collecting after the cruise.

Will use info for future reference as we have since booked Hawaii 2014 for $1000 less for 2 than NCL offered without the cash back. Yahoo:D

Archived