Airline ticket cancelation insurance question?

Lydia B.

Good afternoon,

Have my Breeze cruise in 40+ days, but am looking into a European cruise in 2014.

My final payment wouldn't be due until 75 days out (NCL) and if I cancelled say this time next year would get my deposit back from NCL.

I am covered for travel insurance, but have another question about a simple non-refundable airline tick. Can you purchase some sort of insurance that would only cover the cost of reimbusement of a airline ticket if you simply change your mind?

I swear I remember seeing something in Expedia when I purchased a ticket back some time...but dang if I can find anything now.

Again just want some sort of "change my mind" want my airline ticket money back, insurance. Nothing about missed connections or delays or baggage, etc.

Thanks for your assistance, Lydia of Ohio

Good afternoon,

Have my Breeze cruise in 40+ days, but am looking into a European cruise in 2014.

My final payment wouldn't be due until 75 days out (NCL) and if I cancelled say this time next year would get my deposit back from NCL.

I am covered for travel insurance, but have another question about a simple non-refundable airline tick. Can you purchase some sort of insurance that would only cover the cost of reimbusement of a airline ticket if you simply change your mind?

Since the flexible airline tickets cost extremely much more than the non flexible tickets an insurence which allow someone to cancel for any reason sounds like something very strange, I think. Why should anyone pay for a flexible ticket if it was possible to buy an insurance?

Archived