overnight in PV

visconti4

Sailing on the Splendor tomorrow. Now that we have an overnight in Puerto Vallarta, would love to do a day pass at Dreams. Anyone know the price of the day pass? If you can just show up at the front desk and buy it? How much should a taxi cost for 4 people to go to dreams? Thanks

I was surprised to find that there has been very little chatter here about Dreams - Puerto Vallarta lately. The last pricing information I could find was two years old.

I suggest you contact Dreams - Puerto Vallarta directly with your questions. They have a Facebook page where I see the resort answering poster's questions. https://www.facebook.com/DreamsPuertoVallarta

I also found the email address for their concierge desk as: concierge.drepv@dreamsresorts.com

I believe the taxi rate, via yellow city taxi, should be between 120-150 pesos for a single cab with up to four passengers in it. The white taxis inside the port property charge per person in USD's & will likely be twice as expensive.

Enjoy!

We just did a week at Dreams first of Dec. They are doing day passes. Dreams PV is Not in Mismaloya it is about a 5 min 7 pesos bus ride or a 50 pesos cab ride from south side (old town) Mismaloya is about 20 mins south from old town last year we paid 180 pesos from Mismaloya back to the cruise ship dreams should be about 100-120 pesos

I would do a day pass maybe email them first ?

Archived