Gift cards

hayesktrm

I see they have new gift cards. I would like to get one for my DS's GF for her birthday. We haven't paid off the cruise yet. Do you know if she can put the gift card toward her sail and sign card without it going towards the balance of the cruise? I want her to use it to buy some drinks or some pictures, not to pay for the cruise. I guess we could apply it after we pay off the cruise...

gift cards are mailed to you.

she then takes the gift card to guest services and have it applied to her account

are you aware that you could buy drink coupons which are given to you the first night at dinner.

you can also buy a photo coupon for 15.00 which is dollar for dollar.

(formal photos costs 22.00)

Thanks for the other options...I didn't know about the photo coupons. Drink coupons might be fun...I'm getting this for her 21st birthday, which is Friday. Although this might stress her parents out even more if they think we are contributing to her drinking. She really doesn't drink, but wanted to try a few fun drinks.

the drink coupons are good for drinks up to 5.75 A frozen foo foo drink is closer to 8 bucks. the amount over the drink coupon is added to her sign and sail card.

I use to like them-- but now just will get gift cards.

Archived