check in question

ellensuehoff

My cruise on Infinity starts March 3 with check in 12 - 4pm. Ship actually departs Buenos Aires evening of March 4th. I am going on tour all day March 3 but would like to board ship evening of the 3rd. Can I check in the evening of the 3rd or will I have a problem?

My cruise on Infinity starts March 3 with check in 12 - 4pm. Ship actually departs Buenos Aires evening of March 4th. I am going on tour all day March 3 but would like to board ship evening of the 3rd. Can I check in the evening of the 3rd or will I have a problem?

You should have no problem checking in anytime on the third or the morning of the fourth.

The morning of the 4th doesn't really do any good as that would require a hotel in BA

Will you be taking your luggage with you on your day tour? Do you need to drop it off first and then take off on your tour? What time are you considering that you would like to check in?

You need to contact Celebrity to find out the parameters for that particular port and they will tell you when check-in can take place on the 3rd other than the stated times.

ellensuehoff: Are you arriving in BA the morning of the 3rd or will you be there on an overnight from the 2nd? One of the issues at BA is that you must take a shuttle from the arrivals building to the ship. While the shuttle runs frequently, I don't know if checkin is manned beyond the specified times and you might have to handle your luggage while making this transfer after hours. If your private tour is just a local type, then you might want to consider a change in times or do it on the 4th. If it is a flight to Iguazu then things are more complicated. Check with X and also visit the South America forum in the ports of call section here at CC. You also might want to post this question with others on your cruise roll call for the Infinity.

Archived