Carnival Dream Dining Room Question

dvdkndy

In all of our cruises, we enjoyed eating in the dining room of the Inspiration more than any other ship. Reason is because they had windows where you could eat and also see the sea at the same time.

When we cruised on the Destiny, there were no windows in the dining room that we ate in. Galaxy dining room is what it was if I can recall correctly.

On the Dream, are there windows in any of the dining rooms? Traditionally, we love doing YTD and would like to stick with that again. Any help would be great as we are having some first time cruisers with us this time around.

when we were on Carnival Dream in November, the lower level of the Crimson dining room if used for ATD and there are no windows that look outside the ship. The Scarlett dining room has some at the back of the restaurant, but that isn't used for ATD.

I don't know how you could be guaranteed reservations in the Scarlett dining room even if you didn't use the YTD/ATD as the upper level of Crimson has early and late dining.

Every Carnival ship we have sailed on had tables near windows.

We didn’t get seated near a window on most of them.

We were on the Dream last June and had a table by the windows. Not much to see out there. Especially when it gets dark outside.

I don’t know where they seat the anytime diners now and if there would be any windows for them.

Archived