Playoff game on embarkation day

kcparrothead

We embarked 2 sundays ago when the Texans were playing their final regular season game. We watched it in the cabin and I dont think they were showing it on the big screen. They did show the A&M bowl game, the Texans playoff game, and then the Packers game on the bigscreen.

We embarked 2 sundays ago when the Texans were playing their final regular season game. We watched it in the cabin and I dont think they were showing it on the big screen. They did show the A&M bowl game, the Texans playoff game, and then the Packers game on the bigscreen.

Was this before sailaway? In case it's an early game? We don't sail away until 4pm

Would they be showing a Sunday playoff game when everyone is embarking? If I remember right, while in "home" port the sports bar tv is not on and the lido deck screen is just showing "still" photos until we start sailing....

Dianne,

I don't know if anybody told you, but the Chiefs just missed being in the Playoffs this year.

Karen and I are cruising on the Freedom in February. We had fun cruising with you guys and the Puffers.

Later,

Ross

Dianne,

I don't know if anybody told you, but the Chiefs just missed being in the Playoffs this year.

Karen and I are cruising on the Freedom in February. We had fun cruising with you guys and the Puffers.

Later,

Ross

Hi, Ross! Got the memo about the Chiefs... :rolleyes: We've got a group of 25 friends from KC going on this cruise and there are a few Broncos fans amongst us!

I hope we get to cruise again with you - it was a good time!

last year on splendor we sailed during playoffs. there was a a playoff game on Sunday. Felipe Caputo? (sp) was the Cd he had game on lido but it was still going at safety drill time so he made an announcement that they were recording it and would resume on lido screen 10 min after the end of muster drill. Worked awesome and all us men were happy. they also showed every playoff game the following Saturday while we were at sea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..... I apologize fer ne spellng miztakes as itz hard to type on dis little fone

last year on splendor we sailed during playoffs. there was a a playoff game on Sunday. Felipe Caputo? (sp) was the Cd he had game on lido but it was still going at safety drill time so he made an announcement that they were recording it and would resume on lido screen 10 min after the end of muster drill. Worked awesome and all us men were happy. they also showed every playoff game the following Saturday while we were at sea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk..... I apologize fer ne spellng miztakes as itz hard to type on dis little fone

Great! Thanks!!

Archived