Miami 5 star Hotel for $60 a night...

Lisichka

Here is a 5 star Hotel for $60 a night ( I think it might be the Mandarin Oriental Miami).

Go to www.easyclicktravel.com. Do a search for hotels in Miami between June 1 and June 7th. It is about the 3rd hotel down.

hey MissChievous, baesue here; I live in Ft. Lauderdale and am familiar with the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Miami. It is a 5 star hotel on Key Biscayne with room rates starting at nearly $400.00/night. I would be very careful of any booking agent that states that Mandarin hotel is $60.00. You might want to check out the website of the hotel. Just go to google and type in Mandarin Oriental Hotel Miami. You'll see.

Good luck

baesue

I am well aware of that. ;)

The site this room rate is through is highly reputable. However, my guess that it is the Oriental is only that....a guess. It could also be the Hotel InterContinental....

Be careful with some of those discount travel sites, they tend to add a star to the ratings of some of their properties... Mandarin Oriental & Four Seasons are the only true 5-star hotels in downtown Miami and I highly doubt you would get either of those for anywhere near $60/night, even in the off off season.

Barry, I know you know this but for the benefit of others reading it, Mandarin Oriental is on Brickell Key, not Key Biscayne ;)

Be careful with some of those discount travel sites, they tend to add a star to the ratings of some of their properties... Mandarin Oriental & Four Seasons are the only true 5-star hotels in downtown Miami and I highly doubt you would get either of those for anywhere near $60/night, even in the off off season.

Barry, I know you know this but for the benefit of others reading it, Mandarin Oriental is on Brickell Key, not Key Biscayne ;)

TrentS; sorry, I was just looking at the map and couldn't distinguish Brickell Key from Key Biscayne. Anyway, they're both reasonably close to each other and we both agree that $60, just most likely won't happen.

Mischevous, keep us informed if you can get the hotel for $60

baesue

• 1 month later...

Archived