Live webcam in San Diego will show 3 ships today!!!

We are supposed to have 6 big ships in port today!! 3 cruise ships - the Legend OTS the Monarch OTS and one other - I don't know which and 3 huge military ships - the Midway was there a few days ago.

live webcam

Sharon

Legend of the Seas - Mexican Riviera

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;8;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Yes it is!! but are you sure it's the Legend? Because I thought the Legend was smaller than the Monarch which is also supposed to be there today. Anyway - I'll give a report later - we're about to go down there.

You might like to check out "Star of India" it's one of our San Diego treasures.

To see the Midway, select "Seaport Village" from the menu (that switches you to the South camera)and then, on the "viewfinder" picture click on the piers on the far right and zoom out. You'll have all 4 ships in the view.

Here's the link to all these camera sites:

http://www.truelook.com/portal.jsp

The Queen Mary 2 is in view in NY right now. It's hard to find - go to the "photo album", find a picture of it and then switch over to "live" Then you can zoom in or out.

Is this cool stuff or what?

Sharon

Legend of the Seas - Mexican Riviera

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;8;22;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Ok, we just got back. The ships are, from left to right, the Monarch of the Seas, the Seven Seas Mariner, and the Legend of the Seas. Directly to the left of the Monarch are 3 Japanese Naval ships, I don't know the names though. To the left of those is thre midway which is there permanently - to open as a museum in June. We're going back now to see the cruise ships sail.

Archived