NYC to Cape Liberty Pier

mu1809

I am working on the same issue. So far, taxi is always an option...a car service also will take you but about $90, not including tips and tolls.

I am trying to get an answer from Super Shuttle out of JFK, no response yet.

This should be easier than it appears to be. In the end, a taxi will always get you there.

If you are in Manhattan, and not at an airport, Tel Aviv Car service or comparable can take you to Cape Liberty. One of my children will be taking this service from Manhattan to meet us at the boat. Pricing is I think upper $40 to $50 not including tolls and tips...and usually a bit better than a cab.

If you don't mind carrying your luggage and a budget is your priority, you could take the PATH train to Grove Street Jersey City. There is always a line of cabs waiting at that station. When I used to take it to Bayonne where I lived it was $15. This was a few years ago so I assume the prices went up and it might be even more to go to the cruise terminal.

In my opinion, I feel car service from NYC would be the most comfortable to the ship. With out traffic you could be there in 20 minutes depending where you are in the city.

Archived