Question for johnb0529 regarding Wine Immersive Cruise

Soccer Mom 96

John,

My husband and I are booked on a Wine Immersive cruise for this Sept. and enjoyed reading your port updates from your trip. What company did you use for your tour in Bilbao, Spain? I saw the names of the wineries you visited but not the name of the tour company.

Thanks!

Soccer Mom

I don't know who John used on his cruise but we used Thabuca Tours in Bilboa and 14 of us had an amazing day on their Rioja Tour. It was 130£ per couple but understanding there were 7 couples. We were dealing with Carol and our tour guide was Gentzine and it was the highlight of all the tours we took on the cruise.

After our very full days of tours in Bordeaux and Bilboa we just did our own thing in Vigo and Porto. You dock right downtown in Vigo so we just walked the shops and had a relaxing day. We took the tram in Porto, just a 10 minute walk from the pier, to where the Port Festival was on the river. Took the cable car down to the water and spent a lovely few hours tasting port. That was the 16th of September so if you are in Porto anytime that week you might catch it this year. If you google port festival you moght find the dates.

Archived