Dream Question

Broncofans

Does the Dream have the new bars, the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog?

No pressure, just a 15 minute backrub to the winner of the bet. I think not and my husband thinks yes.

ps: It would be worth loosing this bet as I would be thrilled to try them both!

Thanks

Jennifer

[B][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=RoyalBlue]The Dream was scheduled to get the Red Frog and Blue Iguana bars in September. As far as I know, it went as planned. It didn't get the new restaurants though.

The Dream is a really beautiful ship. I recommend getting the weekly spa pass as well. The spa is wonderful and the steam rooms overlook the ocean. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

I did some research for my kids who are on the Dream right now. As I recall, I had seen a posting about drink suggestions to have in these bars on the Dream. I take it to mean that the bars are open and someone had made drink recommendations. This is from one big Bronco fan to another! What about that basketball team last night. They rocked Wyoming!

The two bars are on the Dream...I've done my research as we're going in just under a month now. However, the Blue Iguana Cantina and Guys Burger Joint, etc are not on the ship. Also, the two bars are just that, bars. They replaced the two midship pool bars on the Lido deck with the newly themed and updated Red Frog Rum Bar and Blue Iguana Tequila Bar. Cheers!

[quote name='Broncofans']Does the Dream have the new bars, the Blue Iguana and the Red Frog?

No pressure, just a 15 minute backrub to the winner of the bet. I think not and my husband thinks yes.

ps: It would be worth loosing this bet as I would be thrilled to try them both!

Thanks

Jennifer[/QUOTE]

Ship Refurbishments and Renovations

Completed During Dry-Dock: 9/08/12-9/22/12
Routine hotel maintenance
Cosmetic enhancements such as new carpeting, wall coverings, tile work, lighting in lounges and public areas
Addition of Cherry on Top – located Promenade Deck 5 forward (replaced Formalities)
Fun Ship 2.0
[B]Addition of RedFrog Rum Bar – located Lido Deck 10 midship, pool area
Addition of BlueIguana Tequila Bar – located Lido Deck 10 midship, pool area [/B]
DJ IRIE
The Punchliner Comedy Club and Brunch Presented by George Lopez
Addition of The Taste Bar located in Ocean Plaza
Removal of Wasabi Sushi Bar
Staterooms 6207 and 6208: The obstructed steel panel balcony replaced with glass balcony rail

Archived