POM to FLL transportation

purpleally

Any advice on best way to get from Cruise ship to Fort Lauderdale airport? I know I do not want to take one of the shuttles. I'm thinking that what Regent offers is pricier than need be. Probably prefer private transportation. Our flight does not leave til mid afternoon so not in a big hurry to sit around FLL. Looking for ideas, prices.

Hi, purpleally,

It is very easy to get a taxi and a very short and inexpensive trip to FLL airport. I don't remember exactly how much but it is about 5-7 minutes from the cruise terminal Enjoy! Patti

Not anymore it isn't.

Regent goes from Miami now.

Taxi is probably your best bet...probably $60-70.

Hi, purpleally,

It is very easy to get a taxi and a very short and inexpensive trip to FLL airport. I don't remember exactly how much but it is about 5-7 minutes from the cruise terminal Enjoy! Patti

yes, that is easy, I have that down pat but Regent is out of Miami now and I am flying to Fort Lauderdale

Did you really ever try to put 4 people plus luggage from a cruise into a taxi now days? Witnessed a couple with 8 pieces trying to fit all, plus themselves into cab. DW was in front seat with a large piece on her lap, and another under foot. DH in back with pieces stacked to the roof! Sure hope it was a short trip to wherever they were going:eek:

Archived