Email Tickets?

My tickets were emailed to me from my travel agent. There has been no problems. I just have one piece of paper that I have to present when boarding! :) I received them about a month ago and my trip begins on Sunday :)

When you get to the pier, find the baggage porters to get your luggage tags. Also, when you check in, ask if you need to fill out any immigration forms or if there are any other forms you're going to need. Those kinds of things used to come in paper tickets. With E tickets, you have to do a litle more leg work when you get to the pier. It's not hard though. Just an extra step.

I didn't think you had to fill out any more forms at boarding?? There is a pre-registration formon the NCL site that I filled out so that I didn't have to do it when I board (on Sunday). I hope there isn't anything else....

I didn't think you had to fill out any more forms at boarding??
I don't know where you're going so I can't tell you what forms you'll have to fill out but say you're going to the Bahamas...you have to fill out an immigration form for the Bahamas. Depending on where you're going, there could be immigration forms to fill out. You may not need anything. I just suggested asking when you check in so you're not without them later on.

The email tickets work just fine but if you are into collecting cruise memorabilia they really are tacky so if your printer can handle it, take a sheet of card stock and print out the ticket on the card stock. Now you have a real ticket and you can save the passenger receipt portion and give the check in folks a real ticket.

Archived