Friend Coupon Needed Which Includes May 31/05

Hi, looking for a Friend's $50 coupon. Everyone has been very generous to me and I have received a few coupons for other cruises. Once again, I'm looking. DH and I just can't wait for our next cruise so we have booked yet another one for this October (only 4 long months to wait). We booked on May 31 and would need to have that date fall into the dates on the coupon. I don't know if there is a coupon out there for this cruise, but just incase, it is Jewel of the Seas, October 2, 2005. Thanks everyone. I do so much appreciate your help. :)

When you become a "crown & anchor" member, you will receive their magazine about 3-4 times a year. In the magazine are coupons for certain sailings. For example: there may be a coupon for $100 off a balcony stateroom on a certain sailing in March but it will not only specify the date but also the ship. There are coupons for $50 and $25 depending on the length of the sailing. Some coupons do not specify any certain sailing but will have an expiry date.

I was not planning to cruise this soon and mailed my coupons away to other cruisecritic friends and now.....we have decided we just can't wait until 2006 and have booked a cruise for this October.

Sometimes after cruisers have had there first sailing with RCCL, they receive what is called "friends" $50 coupons. These can be passed on to others. This is what I'm hoping to find. However, it must not have expired yet! I'm rather new at all this myself, but I hope this helps you to understand. :)

If anyone can shed more light on this, please feel free to do so. ;)

Archived