eli's and the jolly roger

bcurran2003

we just did eli's tour last week with my mother age 78 my wife and i 47 and 45 and three kids age 13, 9, 8. i HIGHLY endorse this tour for families. it has breathtaking scenery, historical, political and ecological commentary by eli and a fantastic picnic lunch. we will do this tour again next time we are in antigua.
jolly roger docked about the same time as we did and it looks like the folks on that boat had a blast. the crowd was quite rowdy and several patrons were "legless" and needed assistance back to the cruise ship. so if you are with your family i would stay away from the jolly roger if you are in a group of couples it looks like it alot of fun

2001 voyager, 2003 adventurer, 2004 granduer serenade 2004
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2005;04;16;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

There are Jolly Roger excursions (or similar) at every port of call, but there's only one Eli! If you're going to do a booze cruise, save it for one of your other stops - Eli's tour is a don't miss!

Jodi
Rhapsody , Sovereign, Monarch (x2), Enchantment, Radiance (x2), Serenade, and looking forward to Empress (1/05)

Archived