Sports TV 24/7 to show sports from around the world in most bars on all 3 ships

southwestie

A most unsatisfactory approach. You obviously need a copy of my new DVD, "Hunt Down Irritants with Sir Martin", available at all highly suspect outlets, and priced at my usual uncompetitive rates.

Along with the DVD, you get a couple of free hand grenades, useful for lobbing into areas that do not meet exacting Cunard standards (extra grenades, AND YOU WILL NEED THEM, available at discounted rates).

It goes without saying that if one happens to get pnhmrk, a full refund is given.

Sir Martin

You're quite right, I'm being far too understanding and civil. In my defence, I did once try to enrol on an 'It's all about my holiday' course but failed the entrance exam (the question was 'Do you mind if I smoke inside a lead-lined box buried 50 miles away from where you are?' to which I foolishly answered 'No, of course not').

You're quite right, I'm being far too understanding and civil. In my defence, I did once try to enrol on an 'It's all about my holiday' course but failed the entrance exam (the question was 'Do you mind if I smoke inside a lead-lined box buried 50 miles away from where you are?' to which I foolishly answered 'No, of course not').

Hee hee, though one really shouldn't laugh. It's only a matter of time...

Mary

Archived