Chris' & Ginny's Breeze Review w/ Large Pictures

sonicbuffalo

Fantastic review! My wife and I sail on Breeze in three weeks and you provided some great information! Did you stay at the La Quinta Airport East by any chance? And you say the shuttle was free?

Thank you so much for going through the trouble to upload the great pictures!!!

Jim

yes....we stayed at LaQuinta East by the airport.....the shutlle TO the port is free but you have to buy stickers for the return back from the port. Nice hotel for the money. They have a Bennigan's within walking distance (beside the hotel's parking lot) to grab something to eat. Enjoy the Breeze! It's a fun ship, but don't eat the scrambled eggs on the Lido deck buffet. They are horrible!:eek:

Thanks for posting the large photos of the Breeze. I think you're the first to post the new look for the Fun Shop Areas' and Liquid Nightclub. Do you have photos of the dance floor, or was that the area in the middle of the floor, looking into the doors? Thanks again, and I can't wait to get onboard in August.

Thanks for posting the large photos of the Breeze. I think you're the first to post the new look for the Fun Shop Areas' and Liquid Nightclub. Do you have photos of the dance floor, or was that the area in the middle of the floor, looking into the doors? Thanks again, and I can't wait to get onboard in August.

Yes....the dance floor was the area in the middle of the floor...enjoy your trip in August....hope the weather is good for you. Where are you going?

• 3 weeks later...
I enjoyed your review! I just booked the 6 day itinerary on the Breeze yesterday for Nov..I actually booked the same room as you...8470. This will be my first ever aft view extended balcony and I am SO excited!!

We loved that room....very quiet and the view was magnificent....we'd love to be on that cruise with you....we're going on an older ship this October.....couldn't beat the price and itinerary.....but enjoy your cruise!

Man, nothing like a few balloons to really light up a crowd !!! ;)

Great review and terrific pictures. Thanks for posting it.

Actually they just got out from a performance of the Punchliner's Comedy Club....and boy were they impressed! lol

Better late than never :D just found your review this evening. Really enjoyed it.

The breeze is on our short list for next year. Just waiting for CCL to release the dates and prices.

Better late than never :D just found your review this evening. Really enjoyed it.

The breeze is on our short list for next year. Just waiting for CCL to release the dates and prices.

Well Poptart....you and your husband make a beautiful couple. I hope you book and enjoy your cruise on The Breeze. Best wishes!

Thank you for the compliment :), just started following your review. Thank you fro sending the link.

Can you please explain for me how to downsize your pics so I can post after my Freedom cruise in a couple of weeks.

I tried uploading them and they continue to fail on the upload.

I'll even take an email if you'd like at

rockee40

at

comcast

dot

(net)

we were in 8470....not an L shaped cabin but trust me, if you are aft...you'll love it! I did post pictures of our cabin...TV was off to the side of the bed but it tilted outward towards the bed.....didn't watch it much though....have fun on your cruise....I'm jealous....wish I were going again today!

I absolutely love your review. I think this is the fourth time I've read through it now. Love the pictures! I think every time it makes it back to the first 3 or 4 pages I start looking again.

The Breeze will be the next one I sail. I love the decor and the way she looks.

I absolutely love your review. I think this is the fourth time I've read through it now. Love the pictures! I think every time it makes it back to the first 3 or 4 pages I start looking again.

Thanks for the compliments....It has been one of our favorite cruises.

The Breeze will be the next one I sail. I love the decor and the way she looks.

Hope you enjoy your Breeze cruise!

Loved your review and pictures. We will be on the Breeze next Jan. and I can't wait. I have one question, Junkaroo beach do you go in the same direction as the straw market to get to it?

We walked to Junkaroo Beach and then one street over is the Straw Market. It's easier for us to go to JB first and then walk back towards the ship to the Straw Market. They're both easy to find. Look for the road signs pointing you in the right direction or ask someone while there. Head down past Senor Frogs to get to JB.

Can you please explain for me how to downsize your pics so I can post after my Freedom cruise in a couple of weeks.

I tried uploading them and they continue to fail on the upload.

I'll even take an email if you'd like at

rockee40

at

comcast

dot

(net)

I didn't have to downsize the photos....just posted them from photbucket as they were. You probably have to have a photo editor to downsize photos...or the software that came with your camera.

Yes....the dance floor was the area in the middle of the floor...enjoy your trip in August....hope the weather is good for you. Where are you going?

We're going to Aruba, DR, Grand Turk and Curacao. We've been to Grand Turks before on Carnival last summer, but this will be our first trip that far south. Looking forward to Aruba and Curacao.

Compared to the other Carnival ships, and Royal Caribbean also, the nightclub seems pretty small. Most of the nightclubs on my last few cruises have been multi-story, and I think this will be the smallest since my first cruises on the Imagination and Glory.

Thanks for sharing, and answering my questions.

Happy Sailing!!!!!

We're going to Aruba, DR, Grand Turk and Curacao. We've been to Grand Turks before on Carnival last summer, but this will be our first trip that far south. Looking forward to Aruba and Curacao.

Compared to the other Carnival ships, and Royal Caribbean also, the nightclub seems pretty small. Most of the nightclubs on my last few cruises have been multi-story, and I think this will be the smallest since my first cruises on the Imagination and Glory.

Thanks for sharing, and answering my questions.

Happy Sailing!!!!!

yes...it did seem pretty small...and hope you enjoy your cruise(s)!;)

• 3 weeks later...