Chris' & Ginny's Breeze Review w/ Large Pictures

sonicbuffalo

Thanks for the review...totally enjoyed it and can't wait to get on her in 66 days! (:

Awesome! You did a great job. Looking forward to pics from your next cruise.

Thank you both! Hope you enjoy the cruise and the pictures!

We're going to Aruba, DR, Grand Turk and Curacao. We've been to Grand Turks before on Carnival last summer, but this will be our first trip that far south. Looking forward to Aruba and Curacao.

Compared to the other Carnival ships, and Royal Caribbean also, the nightclub seems pretty small. Most of the nightclubs on my last few cruises have been multi-story, and I think this will be the smallest since my first cruises on the Imagination and Glory.

Thanks for sharing, and answering my questions.

Happy Sailing!!!!!

Thanks!

Enjoyed your review. Thanks for all the effort put into it! Have been on Celebrity, upcoming NCL, but never really considered CCL until today. Looks like a great ship for our kids- fun, low key and lots to do. It's funny that in your photo of the adults only area sign there is a reflection of the water park!

• 4 months later...

That white house located on the bank to the far right was where President Clinton stayed during a visit to St. Thomas when he was President, according to our guide here the last time we visited.

CarnivalBreeze120812263_zpse49aaeb4.jpg

Imagine that the President staying in "The White House" how ironic lol:p

Edited by hockeyguru32

• 3 weeks later...

That white house located on the bank to the far right was where President Clinton stayed during a visit to St. Thomas when he was President, according to our guide here the last time we visited.

CarnivalBreeze120812263_zpse49aaeb4.jpg

Imagine that the President staying in "The White House" how ironic lol:p

That is funny!

Enjoyed your review. Thanks for all the effort put into it! Have been on Celebrity, upcoming NCL, but never really considered CCL until today. Looks like a great ship for our kids- fun, low key and lots to do. It's funny that in your photo of the adults only area sign there is a reflection of the water park!

Thanks for pointing that out.....it is ironic!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll be back this afternoon to post more. I have to run into town and get my 4 mile walk in before I into a chair potato the rest of the day....Thanks for all the compliments. That's what makes me keep posting. I know people out there want to see what the Breeze was like. :cool:

thanks for ur review

Love your photos!

Thank you for the compliment :), just started following your review. Thank you fro sending the link.

By the way, I have been dropping your name quite often referring my roll call friends to your Allure review. :)

Thanks for taking the time to post this great review. I loved the photos. The ship is incredibly gorgeous. I'd say far and away the most beautifully decorated Carnival ship I've seen. I hope to sail on her one day.

thanks for ur review

Love your photos!

Thanks for the compliments!

• 1 month later...
We're going to Aruba, DR, Grand Turk and Curacao. We've been to Grand Turks before on Carnival last summer, but this will be our first trip that far south. Looking forward to Aruba and Curacao.

Compared to the other Carnival ships, and Royal Caribbean also, the nightclub seems pretty small. Most of the nightclubs on my last few cruises have been multi-story, and I think this will be the smallest since my first cruises on the Imagination and Glory.

Thanks for sharing, and answering my questions.

Happy Sailing!!!!!

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
Great review and pictures-thanks for sharing:)

Question - were you on Deck 8? We are booked on deck 8 midship and I wanted to know if the motion is more pronounced on the upper decks?

Thanks!

Hi Leftygirl.......we were in an aft balcony cabin....love it back there. If you can, get one, you won't regret it...as for the motion in the aft of the ship....we hardly ever heard any noises or felt the ship's movements at all. Midship is a great spot too, and that is where were were on our very first cruise. No motion sickness for any of our 5 cruises. Wishing you the best and have a brilliant cruise!

Hi Leftygirl.......we were in an aft balcony cabin....love it back there. If you can, get one, you won't regret it...as for the motion in the aft of the ship....we hardly ever heard any noises or felt the ship's movements at all. Midship is a great spot too, and that is where were were on our very first cruise. No motion sickness for any of our 5 cruises. Wishing you the best and have a brilliant cruise!

Thanks so much Sonicbuffalo! Your review really has us so excited about this cruise. Hope you enjoy your next cruise:)

Thanks so much Sonicbuffalo! Your review really has us so excited about this cruise. Hope you enjoy your next cruise:)

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Great review and pictures!! some day we will sail on the Breeze :D

....and you will love it, I promise!