Luggage Tags - I forget

TaylorMace

It has been 4 years since our last cruise. I forget how the luggage tags work. Do they send them to us before the cruise? Do we print them off? I have a note to put on our bags before we leave, but I don't remember where they come from. Please help.

It has been 4 years since our last cruise. I forget how the luggage tags work. Do they send them to us before the cruise? Do we print them off? I have a note to put on our bags before we leave, but I don't remember where they come from. Please help.

They are now paper tags you print out from your cruise personalizer. Fold and staple as shown on the paper tags.

As has been the case for several years, go to your My Princess > Cruise Personalizer and on the right is a link to print your luggage tags and boarding pass. They are .pdf files. You can print as many tags as you want. A suggestion is to fold them as directed and then use clear packing tape on one or both sides to protect them. You don't have to but this does make them stronger. Staple them or punch a hole at either end and secure with a garbage bag twist-tie.

You will print off your own luggage tags. We always put ours on once we get to Florida - we stay overnight before the cruise at a hotel. There is always a stapler on the front desk for the people going on cruises so that they can attach their luggage tags. They work well. We have never had any problem.

As has been the case for several years, go to your My Princess > Cruise Personalizer and on the right is a link to print your luggage tags and boarding pass. They are .pdf files. You can print as many tags as you want. A suggestion is to fold them as directed and then use clear packing tape on one or both sides to protect them. You don't have to but this does make them stronger. Staple them or punch a hole at either end and secure with a garbage bag twist-tie.

Ooooo! I like that idea! I once waited until very late for one bag because the tag was torn off. Naturally, it had my PJs in it.

Archived