Does Long Beach, CA have express luggage?

Marriedl8e

I haven't sailed out of Long Beach, CA since March 2012. Do they have the express luggage now?

I have heard some of the ports have a special area for luggage drop off for priority boarding and they take those carts up to the ship as soon as they have a full load, which means in some cases, your luggage beats you onto the ship. :D I was just wondering if this is true for the Long Beach port.

I haven't sailed out of Long Beach, CA since March 2012. Do they have the express luggage now?

I have heard some of the ports have a special area for luggage drop off for priority boarding and they take those carts up to the ship as soon as they have a full load, which means in some cases, your luggage beats you onto the ship. :D I was just wondering if this is true for the Long Beach port.

Long Beach port not offered on this service.

only available in FLL, MIA, Port Canaveral, Tampa and Seattle and its only available for Debarkation not Embarkation.

Do you mean Faster to the Fun- FTTF?

Long Beach port not offered on this service.

only available in FLL, MIA, Port Canaveral, Tampa and Seattle and its only available for Debarkation not Embarkation.

Do you mean Faster to the Fun- FTTF?

Thank you for your response Georgie.

No, I know Long Beach port doesn't have FTTF, but I was wondering if they have the express luggage. I was hoping. Oh well. We've managed up until now without it. :D

Archived