Free Cruise on RCCL

Back in April 05, while on the Radiance of the Seas, I won a seven day cruise playing bingo. Has anyone ever won something like this before and if so, what can I expect as far as out of pocket cost to me. Looking forward to our ninth cruise.

I won a free cruise on HAL playing bingo. my restriction was that i had 18 months to use it. the cruise was free for 2 for a minimum inside cabin for a 7 day cruise. the only cost to me was to pay port taxes and government fees.

i ended up upgrading to an ocean view cabin. got the itinerary i wanted without any problems. it was a 7 day western carib route. my cost with the taxes and the upgrade was like $120

my only suggestion is that you choose which cruise you want as soon as you can and start contacting them. i have heard about people who won similar prizes on NCL being told that they could only book their free cruise 30 days prior to sailing which they didn't like because by then air fare was expensive. i hope RCI doesn't have the restriction.

on HAL i was able to book my cruise about 7 months in advance.

Back in April 05, while on the Radiance of the Seas, I won a seven day cruise playing bingo. Has anyone ever won something like this before and if so, what can I expect as far as out of pocket cost to me. Looking forward to our ninth cruise.

Was that the April 10 sailing??? We were next door to you if it was. I was so envious but also happy for you. Have you decided where to go??

• 3 months later...

Archived