PCC vs. NCL main number

serene sea

Like the prior member mentioned, they know what you like about, and with cruising.

My PCC is very professional, when I need to make any change on a cruise, he will make the change and I am off the phone in 1 minute. I do not have to sit, and verify ALL my information to him.

If he is out, he has backup folks to help him, I call the regular number, and get directed to his back up folks, and things are taken care of quickly.

When we book a cruise, he gets all he can for us, and also there are additional welcome bottles in the cabin from him.

We have been dealing with him for years, he does not call us but maybe every 6 months, no calls from anyone else. Never any pressure to book a cruise, just informative.

Its like having a personal travel agent with NCL, makes booking, questions, changes, everything easier. He has been with NCL about 10 years, and has all the information and know-how to get things done.

I asked him recently if he ever read the CruiseCritic message boards about NCL, said he did not, didnt have the time. I can understand that.

Works for us. :)

I just booked my first cruise with my PCC. I called a few months ago with questions about an Alaska cruise. He answered all of our questions, and was very friendly. He knew we weren't going to book right away, and he didn't call at all and bother us. Recently I found a Pacific Coastal Cruise that we were interested in and he answered tons of questions for us. He did call once to let us know he could get us OBC, but I wasn't able to book yet. Because this is my first cruise I really appreciated his help picking a cabin, and info about the ports. I really like our PCC!

Archived