Advice on Meeting Spot on Jewel, Please!

mizdkc

I am trying to figure out a spot on the Jewel where people from our roll call can meet on at-sea days, probably 6 to 30 people, at about 3:30 in the afternoon for a quick game of LCR. We probably would be a little noisy, need chairs (not necessarily tables), and close to a bar would be nice.

Probably can't be in the game room -- we would disturb card players. I thought I had read that Moderno is being used in the afternoon for board games. Does anybody know?

We'd just shove chairs in a circle, play, put chairs back and go. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

I am trying to figure out a spot on the Jewel where people from our roll call can meet on at-sea days, probably 6 to 30 people, at about 3:30 in the afternoon for a quick game of LCR. We probably would be a little noisy, need chairs (not necessarily tables), and close to a bar would be nice.

Probably can't be in the game room -- we would disturb card players. I thought I had read that Moderno is being used in the afternoon for board games. Does anybody know?

We'd just shove chairs in a circle, play, put chairs back and go. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Try The Great Outdoors. There are lots of chairs (around tables), easily moved, and there's a bar there also.

But if 30 people show up I'm not sure you'd find enough empty chairs. You might, though. It would depend on how many people are enjoying that space already.

Archived