Sea Horse Farm

Mailgirl

The tour is pretty unstructured, so you could probably leave whenever you needed to. Be aware that traffic sometimes gets backed up heading back into town, so allow extra time just in case. Where are you returning the car - at the pier or? You might also find a backup at the rental return area, since many people will be returning them at the same time. It sounds like you're cutting it very close - any way you can do an earlier tour?

The tour is pretty unstructured, so you could probably leave whenever you needed to. Be aware that traffic sometimes gets backed up heading back into town, so allow extra time just in case. Where are you returning the car - at the pier or? You might also find a backup at the rental return area, since many people will be returning them at the same time. It sounds like you're cutting it very close - any way you can do an earlier tour?

I'm picking up and returning the vehicle at the King Kamehameha beach resort adjacent to the pier. I registered as a Blue chip member to expedite my check in and check out process. They have a morning tour but we wanted to do the Atlantis submarine tour as well and they only have two tours and their afternoon tour would really be pushing it.

I guess I have a decision to make. Thank you for your input.

Archived