Penthouse service on the Gem?

Kaboochi

We have booked a penthouse on the Gem, this is our first and we are excited. We are undemanding but looking forward to having the perks of a butler and concierge service. I just read another blog that stated butlers and c service are hit or miss. I'd appreciate any info about the service on The Gem, good or bad, but I am hoping to read all good!:)

We have booked a penthouse on the Gem, this is our first and we are excited. We are undemanding but looking forward to having the perks of a butler and concierge service. I just read another blog that stated butlers and c service are hit or miss. I'd appreciate any info about the service on The Gem, good or bad, but I am hoping to read all good!:)

I'm sure it depends on who you get, but we had a penthouse on the Gem in September and were very satisfied with the service of both the butler and concierge.

We had a penthouse on the Gem this past October and had great service :D Even though our butler was getting a bit green thanks to high waves from Sandy, he was always there with a smile and great service.

All of the staff had to work extra hard due to our delay in returning to port and they all handled it fantastically!

Looking forward to our PH on the Jewel next month:D

We are booked on the Gem in Penthouse Suite 9000. We leave on April 18th. Has anyone ever stayed in PH suite 9000 on the Gem before? I would love to see some pictures!!! This will be our 2nd time on the Gem and our 1st PH suite!!! So excited!

:-) Counting the days now!!!! Hurry Up Hurry Up Hurry Up!

We were in a suite on the Gem on the 6/23 sailing (we met you at the M&G) I have to say we were very happy with the staff on the Gem. However, if things were not as we wished, we phoned the butler and he would fix everything. Our room steward Gigi was also top-notch. Ryan, our concierge, was available either by phone or sitting at his "desk" in Cagneys. Our tip to you would be "ALWAYS ASK!"...if you don't see it (missing robe, lounge chair cushions) or if you want it (Cagney's served in room for B&L, DVD's, Extra shampoo, ice, etc.) We had a note pad, and would leave messages for our butler. He always came through with anything we wanted. But you must make yourself very clear. BTW, please make sure you ask nicely.

After that, If you feel your service is lacking, contact the HD (his/her number is given at CC M&G) and they will see it made right!

Enjoy your Suite Life!

~Michele:)

I'm sure it depends on who you get, but we had a penthouse on the Gem in September and were very satisfied with the service of both the butler and concierge.

We were also on this sailing and was happy with both our butler and concierge.

Archived