new to celebrity cruises

violet3

any comments please on joining celebrity century for the hawaii cruise march 4th, we are two brits in are 50's, we have only ever cruised p&o , and its time for something new

thanks

I see you are quite new to Cruise Critic. Welcome! Here is the link to the roll call for your sailling. You will meet others on your sailing, and I'm sure they will make you feel very welcomed to join their group.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1443326

any comments please on joining celebrity century for the hawaii cruise march 4th, we are two brits in are 50's, we have only ever cruised p&o , and its time for something new

thanks

Violet - join your roll call as suggested above - you will enjoy chatting to fellow cruisers.

As for Celebrity and Hawaii, P&O and your age this is my opinion.

We did Hawaii on Summit and loved every moment, you can have poor weather on the crossing from LA but you can chat about all that on the roll call.

We are in our 50's. We have sailed P&O a few times mainly due to being part of a large cruise group of friends but the food, service and onboard experience on Celebrity far surpasses the best of our mediocre P&O cruises.

Hope you enjoy

Archived