Premium Balcony Aft Cabins next to the Aft Wrap on Liberty

cruise_crazy68

I just wanted to see if anyone has any photos or information on these cabins from personal experience particularly Empress deck 7 would be even better.

Premium Balcony Aft Cabins next to the Aft Wrap on Liberty

Thanks for any help!

Im in 7434 on the 26th and I'd be happy to post a few pics when I get back. Anything specific you need to know?

Im in 7434 on the 26th and I'd be happy to post a few pics when I get back. Anything specific you need to know?

OHHHH you are in the same cabin we have for our B2B in October we have 7434 for 2 weeks I would love pics of the room set up and balcony would be great!! Curious if it has the sofa or chairs I have been told both by different people. I am so excited for you!!! Thank you in advance!!

i had photos on webshots-- but they are no longer working.

We had 7434 on the Liberty. (it looks to be a different set up on other ships)

We are one of the few people who did not like this cabin.

I stated that if they moved the closet down a few feet it will give the cabin much more space..

But on the Liberty --

the room has a lot of sq footage that is not usable. There is a huge empty space when you walk in to the cabin (If they would move that closet down into that empty space--- (we stored our luggage there)

-

there is no sofa in the cabin. there is a chair and that table-- but really couldnt use it because to use it you had to use the only walking space in the cabin-- the three sq feet of space from the bed and in front of the vanity.

you could not sit in the chair to watch the tv because of how the tv was situated-- you would get a neck cramp for sure sitting there with your head held high.

The only place to watch tv was sitting or laying in the bed. On your right side-- and if the person on the right side of the bed is a little bit fluffier-- they will be in your way.

Sure the balcony is longer-- you will not get a lounge chair out there unless you get rid of one of your chairs.

you can not sit in the chair and look straight out-- the chair needs to sit at an angle in order for you to sit comfortable.

there is a foot of space at the end of the bed---

there is a foot of space on the other side of the bed-- which is where the bathroom door needs to open.

for the money-- book a true aft cabin. You will get the bigger balcony plus much more space in the cabin to move about

if you google Carnival Libert L shape cabin or Carnival Liberty 7434 you will get a few hits.

do NOT compare it to the Conquest or Glory because it is not laid out the same way.

(Unless then changed it with in the past year

Edited by serene56

i had photos on webshots-- but they are no longer working.

We had 7434 on the Liberty. (it looks to be a different set up on other ships)

We are one of the few people who did not like this cabin.

I stated that if they moved the closet down a few feet it will give the cabin much more space..

But on the Liberty --

the room has a lot of sq footage that is not usable. There is a huge empty space when you walk in to the cabin (If they would move that closet down into that empty space--- (we stored our luggage there)

-

there is no sofa in the cabin. there is a chair and that table-- but really couldnt use it because to use it you had to use the only walking space in the cabin-- the three sq feet of space from the bed and in front of the vanity.

you could not sit in the chair to watch the tv because of how the tv was situated-- you would get a neck cramp for sure sitting there with your head held high.

The only place to watch tv was sitting or laying in the bed. On your right side-- and if the person on the right side of the bed is a little bit fluffier-- they will be in your way.

Sure the balcony is longer-- you will not get a lounge chair out there unless you get rid of one of your chairs.

you can not sit in the chair and look straight out-- the chair needs to sit at an angle in order for you to sit comfortable.

there is a foot of space at the end of the bed---

there is a foot of space on the other side of the bed-- which is where the bathroom door needs to open.

for the money-- book a true aft cabin. You will get the bigger balcony plus much more space in the cabin to move about

if you google Carnival Libert L shape cabin or Carnival Liberty 7434 you will get a few hits.

do NOT compare it to the Conquest or Glory because it is not laid out the same way.

(Unless then changed it with in the past year

Sorry you didn't like the cabin, we dont watch TV so I dont see many issues here. I didn't want a TRUE Aft balcony I wanted the wider balcony not the extended. Thanks for your input! I am sure we will still love this room anyway. 2 weeks on a ship is way better than being at work!

Yes I have had one of the L-shaped balcomy cabins twice now. Once on the Liberty cabin #6481 and on the Victory cabin #6459 and I loved them both. The Liberty only had a chair in the cabin and it did not have a sofa. I did post pix of the #6481 when I came back. I tried to see if I could locate the thread where the pix are posted, however, the search engine was not working. I do have pix of the Victory cabin in my Victory review May 27th - June 3rd, 2012. The cabins were very similar except the beds were on the opposite walls from one another. I really enjoyed the shape and location of these cabins!! Any more questions just ask!!

We are going on the Liberty in October and would like to know also,

We will be in 6450 (the last cabin on the Left side of the ship) it has a double sized balcony (longer)

We are wondering if there is room for 2 lounge chairs, and if they will bring you the extra one.

Yes I have had one of the L-shaped balcomy cabins twice now. Once on the Liberty cabin #6481 and on the Victory cabin #6459 and I loved them both. The Liberty only had a chair in the cabin and it did not have a sofa. I did post pix of the #6481 when I came back. I tried to see if I could locate the thread where the pix are posted, however, the search engine was not working. I do have pix of the Victory cabin in my Victory review May 27th - June 3rd, 2012. The cabins were very similar except the beds were on the opposite walls from one another. I really enjoyed the shape and location of these cabins!! Any more questions just ask!!

I have heard there is a lot of wind when the ship is sailing, so sitting out on the balcony is not very fun.

I also heard at night there is a spot light that lights up the side of the ship all night.

On the entry from the hall, is this one that you step through a door way, then turn and go down a short hall to your door? Seamed very tight/narrow.

we were on the Splendor in December and that is what it looked like.

We are going on the Liberty in October and would like to know also,

We will be in 6450 (the last cabin on the Left side of the ship) it has a double sized balcony (longer)

We are wondering if there is room for 2 lounge chairs, and if they will bring you the extra one.

I have been told by another person that there was room and they would bring one but that was a while back when I first booked. Would love to hear if others know and hopefully Kelley will get us some pictures LOL

Thanks

Edited by cruise_crazy68

Happy Cruising you only have 4 days!! Can't wait to see the pictures when you return. Let us know if you are able to get 2 loungers please and thank you LOL!

I cant wait til October!!!

Edited by cruise_crazy68

OHHHH you are in the same cabin we have for our B2B in October we have 7434 for 2 weeks I would love pics of the room set up and balcony would be great!! Curious if it has the sofa or chairs I have been told both by different people. I am so excited for you!!! Thank you in advance!!

I had one of the premium balcony cabins on deck 6. If you search the forum under "Anyone stayed in aft facing or premium balcony?" Look on page 2 and I posted some pix of my premium balcony cabin dated 03-21-2012. I hope this helps!

On Deck 6 of Conquest-class ships there are two cabins on each side forward of the aft wraparounds that have what I call "bowling-alley" balconies.

We've stayed in 6442 on both Valor and Glory. These pics are from Valor:

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

see. on the Liberty is is Not like that.

see in the first picture where the table and chair is--

that was on the other side of the vanity-- where in your picture the vanity is right against the wall.

in your first picture the closet is in the hall down by the door.

On the liberty its against the vanity and is in the room some what.

in yor picture there is space between the vanity and the closet which would give you more floor space.

on the liberty the floor space is down by the cabin door. (who needs space by the door-- i'd rather have it in the cabin.

the tv in the picture is a very good angle.. where on the liberty its down a bit-- like over by the pillow area.

our vanity was the opposite of yours.

you had the wall- that table and chair. the vanity, (our mirror was on the other side of tv, shelves, etc. then the closet. then open space then the door.

I really hope they moved the closet down a few feet--- it would make all the difference in the world and it shows in your photos.

Edited by serene56

On Deck 6 of Conquest-class ships there are two cabins on each side forward of the aft wraparounds that have what I call "bowling-alley" balconies.

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

these pics are awesome thank you very much! did you request a 2nd lounger by chance?

these pics are awesome thank you very much! did you request a 2nd lounger by chance?
No. There was a second upright chair behind me when I took the pic.

On the Glory, we only had the two upright deck chairs and the table.

I have heard there is a lot of wind when the ship is sailing, so sitting out on the balcony is not very fun.
We've never experienced excessive wind. Yes, there is wind, but it is not a detriment to sitting on the balcony.

I also heard at night there is a spot light that lights up the side of the ship all night.
Incorrect.

see. on the Liberty is is Not like that.

see in the first picture where the table and chair is--

that was on the other side of the vanity-- where in your picture the vanity is right against the wall.

in your first picture the closet is in the hall down by the door.

On the liberty its against the vanity and is in the room some what.

in yor picture there is space between the vanity and the closet which would give you more floor space.

on the liberty the floor space is down by the cabin door. (who needs space by the door-- i'd rather have it in the cabin.

the tv in the picture is a very good angle.. where on the liberty its down a bit-- like over by the pillow area.

our vanity was the opposite of yours.

you had the wall- that table and chair. the vanity, (our mirror was on the other side of tv, shelves, etc. then the closet. then open space then the door.

I really hope they moved the closet down a few feet--- it would make all the difference in the world and it shows in your photos.

The Splendor L-shaped cabins are just like you explained about the Liberty. However we had a flat screen tv on the wall directly across from the bed. I liked being able to put the luggage in that extra space by the door. It made it easy for us to put our dirty clothes in it without having to pull the luggage out from under the bed.

Edited by gfy012

I lost this thread and just now found it again. Yes, I will take several pics and also several of the balcony. I will let everyone know exactly what chairs are out on the balcony and what will fit. I am aware there's not a couch, but honestly we won't miss that. We didn't have one on our princess cruise at all so we don't care about them. We spend a lot of time on the balcony.

I will make sure to check on wind and noise also!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys just back from our cruise and we loved our room! 7434 is a nice room and the balcony does have a lounger, two chairs, and a table. I haven't gotten my pics uploaded yet, but I would be happy to answer any questions about this room.

Can you post pictures 0f liberty cabin 6481? We will be in 6450 in May and would love to see your pictures if you have any.

• 8 months later...

DSCF1001.jpg

DSCF1002.jpg

DSCF1003.jpg

DSCF1006.jpg

DSCF1005.jpg

Thanks so much for posting these pictures we have this cabin in January