First Time To GSC as Platnium

str123456789

My FIL had the Owner's Suite and we (group of 10) had Priority Tender - What a joke -- I felt bad -- they just take you down through the staff stairs, then they block everybody in line so you can go get on before the people who have been standing there. We went at 10am - but they tender every 20 min. all day.

To my understanding the Priority tendering option that comes with Platinum Latitudes status allows you to go down to where you board the tender boats at any time without having to wait for your tender "number" to be called in order to board.

We didn't take advantage of this because by the time I get up and dressed in late morning, all of the numbers had been called and you could leave on whatever boat was available.

My FIL had the Owner's Suite and we (group of 10) had Priority Tender - What a joke -- I felt bad -- they just take you down through the staff stairs, then they block everybody in line so you can go get on before the people who have been standing there. We went at 10am - but they tender every 20 min. all day.

Why did you feel bad? You paid for the perk.

Archived