Cabin 6091 on Nautica

londonmo

I haven't been in a Nautica OS but I'm puzzled about the suite number ... We were in the an OS on Regatta back in Nov 05 (8067) ... maybe the numbers are different! But I wouldn't think they are THAT different.

(Okay, I just looked at the old deck plan from some years ago and it appears that 8067 is over 6091. Not sure if the square footage is the same but it would appear they are pretty much the same.)

However, we loved it ... especially since I'd just blown out my knee and the jacuzzi was really helpful. We loved having breakfast on the huge deck.

And the second half-bath was most welcome.

You have a bedroom with luxurious bathroom plus a good sized living room with a half bath. You won't find a larger suite on Nautica unless it is one of the other Owners Suites. I noticed a while back that the Vista Suite friends were in was definitely smaller than the Vista Suite we'd been in a year earlier. So there could be a difference between 8067 and 6091 but it is NOT evident from the deck plan.

Mura

Has anyone stayed in the Owners Suite 6091 on Nautica. Would appreciate hearing the pros and cons of this cabin, thank you.

oc_nautica.jpgBecause of the shape of the superstructure at the back of the Nautica, the Deck 6 Owners Suites have the largest (i.e widest from cabin door to railing) Verandas of any on the ship.

Oceania-rClassOwnersSuite_Ren980pix.jpg Yet the interior size of the Suites, and their amenities, remain consistent regardless of location.

090331.jpg

In this photograph, the blue line on the hull runs at the level of the floor of 6091, and the rectangular windows just below it are in the Grand Dining Room.

GrandDininRoom.jpg On Oceania, dining is a fairly decorous affair, so you wont be disturbed from below and above you is is another full deck of Passenger cabins.

On the downside, there will be some vibration when the ship is sailing at over twelve knots, and you will hear some fairly significant noise when the ship is being maneuvered into or leaving a Port. Those docking noises are over in fifteen or twenty minutes.

010606.jpg The final remaining bugbear is being aft of the funnel, but the wake views more than make up for any inconvenience that a little soot may cause....

Hope that this helps!

Archived