Galveston Port Parking

Megabug24

We also have a cruise booked on the Crown Princess , and usually use Galveston Park N Cruise, but they are not offering parking for Princess cruises due to scheduling so this time we have opted for Lighthouse parking, they get good reviews online. This will be our 5th cruise out of Galveston, we used the official port parking once, and my thoughts are NEVER AGAIN, it took over an hour of playing low speed follow the leader zig zagging up and down all the full rows to get a parking space, then another 20-30 minutes to get a shuttle and back to the terminal where my wife was waiting.

Ike

Try BOI Valet, owned by Park N cruise and right across the street from the port and covered, too.

http://parking.destinationnext.com/2.5/default.aspx?id=8&cid=boi8

oh, i just checked and i think it's sold out for your date.....we are using them in March for our PRincess cruise.

here is the Galveston website for parking that day

http://www.galveston.com/cruiseparking/2.5/searchresults.aspx?g=a9471c6e-39b1-471a-aed9-9abc5009943b

Archived