FTTF on Dream

jillpra

We had FTTF on the 1-12-13 sailing and as far as I am concerned the only real advantage was the immediate cabin access. Our luggage didn't seem to arrive any sooner but some members of our party did take advantage of the priority access to guest relations desk.

Had it on the 12/15/12 sailing. LOVED it!!!! Check in was a breeze, from time we parked it only took about 20 minutes to be dropping off our carry on bags into our room. Our luggage arrived sometime before 12:30 (when dropping off our luggage porter made comment about the FTTF logo and told us we would have our luggage soon. Used priority guest services a couple of times. Priority debarkation was zone 2, which was nice with having a 10 hour drive home ahead of us.

If it is not showing up on your sailing right now, keep checking. If they have sold out, they often open up more occasionally. I did not book it the first time I saw it, but found it offered again and booked it.

Going on the Dream also on March 30, and when looking up to see if that was available...it's not. Not sure if the max has already been purchased or if they come out a little closer to the cruise date.

I bought it a few weeks ago for our July 2013 sailing, so perhaps it's sold out on yours.

Any recent reviews on how well the Faster to the Fun on the Dream? Going on it March 30th? Just wondering how boarding was?

We used FTF on the 1/12 sailing of the Dream. Worth every penny. No lines at check in and loved the Zone 2. Would do again, but next cruise is platinum. :)

We used it on our Dec. 8, 2012 sailing. Was terrific. Check in was so easy and fast. All but one of our suitcases arrived when we got to our cabin. The last piece of luggage came after we had lunch. It was great to be able to use the Priority Line at Guest Services, especially since the regular line was usually very long. Would recommend it.

I wish FTTF gave you priority seating for shows. That's one Carnival could work on.

Archived