intercontinental miami/priceline

baby

I too asked for suggestions on figuring out priceline and getting the Intercontinental Miami. Well I went to betterbidding and got even more confused! So I went back to LMT and got that hotel for a very good price! I do better at LMT...easier for me to understand!! Good luck.

Use Last Minute Travel. Put in Miami hotels, Comes up first listing with 1071 Trip Advisor reviews, Check out pool picture - exactly the same on IC website, very distinctive photo. I missed out on this hotel b/c no matter where I tried to book precruise night in May there were no rooms available due to U of Miami graduation. I booked Holiday Inn, Bayside, nonrefundable, and then I find the LMT website and they have the IC for the date I want at the same price I booked the HI at. Slightly disappointed b/c the IC def. has the WOW factor and HI has the ho hum factor. Bute Breeze will be amazing and you can't let little things get in the way. I will be having a wonderful dinner at Bayside Market precruise night and then it will be an amazing cruise after that. Celebrating my bday, Mother's Day and 40th wedding anni.

I too asked for suggestions on figuring out priceline and getting the Intercontinental Miami. Well I went to betterbidding and got even more confused! So I went back to LMT and got that hotel for a very good price! I do better at LMT...easier for me to understand!! Good luck.

Same here. I do better at LMT:)

For anyone who has used LMT and booked the Intercontinential, did you receive an Intercontinential reservation # besides LMT's #? How long did it take?

Thanks.

Usually takes about 1 week. Just call LMT back and give them your reservation # and ask for the IC resevation #.

Also don't forget when booking the IC through LMT, as opposed to booking it online, call LMT and mention about getting a better deal if you call in and they will usually discount it by about $20 or so. It says on their site to call for a better deal.

Archived