Carib Princess-Cabin Upgrade Decision HELP!!!

MelissaDBA

:confused: We have the opportunity to upgrade our cabin on The Caribbean Princess...

We can choose between two available cabins...

#748 on CARIBE Deck (The "Nevis")

#106 on LIDO Deck

Both of these are classified as "Premium" suites according to the Cust Svc rep at the 1-800 number...on the website they are classified as "Suite with Balcony"...The two cabins look very different according to the deck plan diagrams as far as the shape/size of the cabins and the makeup and location of the Caribe vs Lido decks...

This cabin will need to accomodate my husband and I and our 8 yr old...our two other teenage children are in their own cabin...We have cruised two other times, staying in a mini-suite, but have never had the children in the same cabin with us...

For some reason this seems like a MONUMENTAL decision...Can someone please look at the deck plans and give us some ADVICE?

Thanks so much from Texas!!!

Yay! Thanks for taking the stress out of that decision everyone! As of today, I'm BOOKED in C748 on the Caribbean Princess, departing July 30th!!! I can't WAIT...Thanks for being so great in helping me out with my little problem. Have a great day all!:D

Archived