Junior Suite Aft cabins on Enchantment

Hi,

Does anyone have any information on the Junior Suite aft cabins on the Enchantment of the Seas? The ship will be refurbished for the dates we're looking at. It looks like all the JS cabins on Deck 8 are booked and the only Junior suites available on are Deck 7 -- cabins 7166, 7168, 7666, 7668 and 7670. I always thought that aft cabins were highly sought after but these are all available. Is there any reason why?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

We've had a D1 above the bar on Vision of the Seas. I won't book an aft deck 7 again since we go to bed a little earlier than many of the party animals and do notice the band playing late into the night.

I personally wouldn't book an aft cabin on deck 7 on any vision class ship due to the noise factor.

We're in 7666 in October, will post on our return if we go before you!

From what I've read it appears most of the noise is over by 12.30, we usually go to bed around midnight so it hopefully won't be too much of a problem for us.

Still trying to figure out if we have a wrap round balcony tho!

anyone know??

I found the balcony to be PERFECT. As I recall, deck 7 extended further than deck 8 so there was sun on the balcony depending on which direction the ship was going in. I really loved the balcony though. My opinion is aft corner - a little more private and a better view.

I am a very light sleeper; however, the noise below did not bother me. Depending on the night we would hear music; however, most of time our balcony slider was open and the sound of the ocean outside would drown it out. The noise was not a problem for me...

Here is a link to the pics - disregard the room number as it has changed from the stretch? But it is the same room I was in and loved it. Whoever put it together did a great job...:)

http://community.webshots.com/album/231690102KNcdwP

Archived