Single digits!

ILCruzr

I love that feeling of "almost here," especially after that insanely long wait! Enjoy this time, too....before you know it, you'll be back and wishing you were still in the single digit countdown....

Oh wait...that's me! :D

Have a great trip!

I love that feeling of "almost here," especially after that insanely long wait! Enjoy this time, too....before you know it, you'll be back and wishing you were still in the single digit countdown....

Oh wait...that's me! :D

Have a great trip!

We just booked our cruise last night. I don't even have time to get excited. I kinda feel like I'm missing out on a vital part of the cruise experience by booking last minute. :(

We just booked our cruise last night. I don't even have time to get excited. I kinda feel like I'm missing out on a vital part of the cruise experience by booking last minute. :(

Hmmm...last minute, spontaneous booking with no time to wait or a seemingly never-ending hellacious wait....? :confused:

Let me weigh this....

I want your life right now! :D

Let me be the first to say......."Happy Single Digit Dance!"

Enjoy your cruise...I hope the weather is great! We'll be boarding the Glory when you get off...I think I have another day before I single digit dance, but we're doing some ship hopping. We'll be dancing for weeks...The Victory, Glory & Freedom, one after another! Kind of a B2B2B:)

Archived