Dubai - taxis during the night?

missyamc

Hi has anyone had any experience of having to get a tax from Port Rashid around 4.30 am? RCCL say I can disembark earlier than the planned disembarkation time. My flight is at 7.40 am and I am not sure if there will be taxis at the port 24hours or if I need to pre book a transfer.

Thanks

Anne

Whilst taxis in Dubai are usually available at any time, I am not too sure that there would be many waiting at Port Rashid at this hour.

Usually, when a cruise liner is in town, some taxis will be there from around 07.00.

You can book a taxi on this website from the government authority:

dtc.dubai.ae

If you want to go to a hotel from the port, any hotel will organise this for you.

Whilst taxis in Dubai are usually available at any time, I am not too sure that there would be many waiting at Port Rashid at this hour.

Usually, when a cruise liner is in town, some taxis will be there from around 07.00.

You can book a taxi on this website from the government authority:

dtc.dubai.ae

If you want to go to a hotel from the port, any hotel will organise this for you.

Thanks for your help, I will pre book one as I am going to the airport :)

Can you advise did you have to get special dispensation to disembark early - we have a 3am flight so would need to leave at around midnight.

Thanks

Hi,

I emailed RCCL and they said just inform once onboard. I also rang up, as when I did online check in it would not let me put correct leaving time in. The lady on phone again told me just put the earliest time it would allow and then inform once on the ship.

A x

Archived