Excellent Day with Raffaele in Sorrento for Amalfi Drive / Capri

We used Raffaele. His web site is Sorrentotaxi.com We asked him if it was possible to go to Capri for half a day and then tour the Amalfi coast. We were a party of four. He said sure and picked us up from the pier in Sorrento, walked us to the hydrofoil and helped us purchase tickets. He arranged for a guide (Carlo) while on Capri who showed us the sights and got us back on the Hydrofoil. From there Raffaele brought us for delicious pizza (at our request) and then brought us down the coast - stopping at some spots he thought were great for pictures (he was right) and wherever we thought. He gave us ample amount of time is places for shopping, etc. We had a great day, his english and charm was wonderful and an A+ in our book. His pricing was competitive. We definately recommend him.

Rich

Rich

Can I ask how much you paid for Raffaele's services? I'm comparing prices from various private drivers for this port for our October Med trip on the Splendour.

Thanks

I would recommend you contact him directly as our combination was a bit unique as we used him and another guide (which he arranged in Capri) and we had four people. He was very quick in responding to our e-mails.

Rich

Rich

Can I ask how much you paid for Raffaele's services? I'm comparing prices from various private drivers for this port for our October Med trip on the Splendour.

Thanks

We too are going on the Splendor (October 8th sailing). There is another couple and us looking at an Amalfi/Pompeii tour. Are you sailing on this date?

Archived