Natural Wonders Excursion?

elaineb

Has anyone been on this tour and was it good? I'm torn between a snorkle and an island tour. I really want to see the east coast, but if we snorkle, we won't get to see it. I was thinking this tour in the morning, then in the afternoon catching a couple of hours at a close by beach. So is this a good tour? We will be a group of 8 with 2 children - an 8 yr. old and a 13 yr. old. Thanks.

Nordic Empress 3/01
Carnival Triumph 4/02
Fascination 8/03
Adventure of the Seas 7/04

Are you talking about the Natural Wonders Tour with Glory Tours? We did this tour in April and really enjoyed it. Remember that you need to meet the van outside the dock area, which is about a three or four minute walk. We went to Harrison's Cave, St. John's Church, stopped for lunch (salad, fish or chicken, soda), Bathsheba, and ended at the Wildlife Reserve. If this is the tour you are talking about, I'm not sure you would have time for another excursion in the afternoon. You will love Barbados!!

Sue

We hustled off the Golden Princess as soon as we could and hired a cab for $200 to take us arond the island. We drove though a country club area, the Highlands center for an overview and to meet Joe the green monkey, Bathsheba, St. Johns church, Gun Hill, and Sam Lord's Castle. No need to see the flower farms, as there were flowers everywhere. We skipped Harrisons cave, but spent time walking on the beaches.

He dropped us at the Boatyard for the afternoon. Ate lunch there.

There is a free shuttle to take you from the boat to the enclosed mimi mall full of duty free shops. The taxi stands are after you walk through there. It is a long L-shapped pier.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='gypsygirl']We're considering doing the Barbados Natural Wonders tour. What's the difference between the one with Glory tours and the one booked thru RCL? Does anyone have any comments about this tour?[/QUOTE]
Probably only a 20-30% commission for the Cruiseship Profits.....:mad:

Archived