Booked with FCC - Changes Permitted?

brendrek

We booked a cruise for November with a Future Cruise Certificate and the Past Guest Rate, I was wondering if we cancel and rebook to an earlier cruise (longer and out of a different port) would we lose the certificate savings on the new cruise? I know the program has been discontiuned but I wasn't sure what the policy is in regards to changes.

Searched the forum and it looks like it can be transferred to a new booking. Promising :p Now second dumb question. It says $100 OBC for 6-9 Days, and $200 OBC for 12 or more Days. What about the 11 Day cruise I'm looking at?

This is our experience with FCC, we used ours on our upcoming B2B, getting $50 OBC because it was only a 4 and a 5 day. We would buy another one.:) Then they cancelled the program so we can no longer buy them. :eek: Our PVP called and said that since it didnt expire until 2015 that we should cancel it and keep it for a 7+ day cruise. So she cancelled it with no problems at all. I just reapplied it to the cruise i booked yesterday for 2014 again no problems.

Hope this helps.

11 day is $100 the $200 is for 12 or more days.

Archived